TNPSC Recruitment 2017:
TNPSC Tourist Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification Tamilnadu Public Service Commission board planned to recruit the candidate for the post of tourist officer. Recently it releases the notification regarding the recruitment of the post. The applicants who want to apply must complete the post graduate degree in travel and tourism. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply through the online. The official website of the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission is tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC is known as Tamilnadu Public Service Commission. It is responsible for the recruiting candidates for various posts in Tamilnadu Government. It conducts the exam in various levels and selects the candidates for different posts. The board recruits huge numbers of candidates every year. It fills all type of posts in the Tamilnadu Government. The board conducts the written examination for the candidates. Then, it will call the candidates for interview based on the performance in the written examination. Aspirants are eagerly for the notification of TNPSC Board. They keep searching the official website for any notification from the organization.
Name of the Organization: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission
Name of the Position: Tourist Officer
Number of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Job Type: Government Job
Apply mode: Online
The last date to apply 08th June 2017
Date of Exam: 19th August 2017
Official Link: tnpsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for the Post of Tourist Officer
Applicants must satisfy the following condition while applying for the vacant.
- Candidate must complete any of the Post Graduate degrees with travel and tourism.
- They should finish the certificate course in the computer on automation.
- They must have proficiency in English and Tamil languages.
- General category candidates should not exceed more than 30 years.
- There is no age limit for SC/SCA/ST/MBC/DCs/BC/BCM/Widows.
Candidates should pay Rs.150 as registration fee, Rs.100 as preliminary exam fee, and Rs.200 as main examination fee. Reserved category candidates need not pay the examination fees.
Selected candidates will get Rs.15600-39100 as the basic salary with the grade pay of Rs.5400.
Important dates to remember:
- Notification released on 9th May 2017
- Online applications available from 9th May 2017
- Last date for application fee 12th June 2017
- Online application closed on 8th June 2017
- Preliminary exam date 19th August 2017
The selection process is depending on the performance based on written examination and interview round.
Steps to apply for TNPSC Tourist Officer Recruitment 2017:
Candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps while applying for the position. You can easily understand the steps and simple to follow. Read the steps carefully.
- Visit the official page of gov.in
- Select register you one-time account
- Fill the fields by providing your details
- Select the post that you want to apply
- Check the qualification
- Enter the details
- Pay the application fee through any of the given modes
- Click on Submit to send your application
- Take print of your form for future reference
Applicants need to keep in touch with this page for any other updates from the organization. We will provide the information like admit card, online test date, interview details, etc., from the board.