Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released a notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for various posts. As per this notification numbered PS Clerk 2017 Notification (CWE VII), the recruitment will be conducted for various posts including Group A Officers Scale I, II & III and Group B Office Assistants. This recruitment is for posts available in different sections and hence require qualifications from candidates on the concerned sections. Go through the below article to get complete details of the IBPS Clerk 2017 recruitment.
Name of the recruiter: – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of the position – Group A Officers Scale I, II & III and Group B Office Assistants.
Job Location – Across India
Application Mode – Online
Last Date of Application – 30th July 2017
Official Website – http://www.ibps.in/
Job Category – Government Job
Age Limit: –
Candidates who likes to participate in the IBPS Clerk 2017 recruitment must make sure that they are fulfilling the below age limit for each category.
- The Group A Officer Scale A requires the candidates to have an age from 18 years to 30 years to apply for it.
- In the post for Group A Officer Scale II, this age limit will be from 21 years to 32 years.
- The Group A Officer Scale III candidates should be from the age group of 21 years to 40 years.
- The Office Assistant candidates can be from the age group of 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Qualification: –
A graduation in concerned stream is mandatory for the candidates who wants to apply in the IBPS Clerk 2017 recruitment. As the recruitment includes selection for multiple posts on different sections, the educational qualification may vary for each post. Candidates are requested to check the notification available at official website to have a clear idea on this.
How to apply for the IBPS Clerk 2017 recruitment ?
Candidates who are interested in the IBPS Clerk 2017 recruitment and want to apply for the same can fill the online application forms by following the below steps.
- Visit the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection at http://www.ibps.in/
- Candidates can find the official notification regarding the IBPS Clerk 2017 recruitment in this website. Read it carefully.
- If the qualifications mentioned in the notification meets the candidates profile, they can then fill the online application form.
- After filling all the mandatory fields of this form, click the submit button. Also take a print out of this form which the candidates can keep with himself for future references.
Application Fee: –
Candidates should pay an application fee of Rs.600 /- to participate in the IBPS Clerk 2017 recruitment. However, there is a discount for the candidates from selected categories like SC / ST / PWD. They need to pay only Rs.100 /- as the application fee.
Selection Process: –
- Written Test
Important Dates: –
Online applications will be open from – 14th July 2017
Last date for online application – 31st July 2017